Changes to my study programme!


Resultado de imagen para psicologia
Hi all,
this time I will talk about some changes that my study program should have.
As many people know, I am currently studying psychology, this career is considered as a social science, although I think that the social sciences is a more global study of the human being, and that psychology is a smaller study of the human being within the society.
First, I would like the psychology degree to have many more hours of practice, that is, work in the field. I think that people who study psychology at the University of Chile, we study many books, many investigations and many hypothetical cases, however when doing a field work, we do not have enough experience to perform.
Second, I would like teachers to have a pedagogical preparation, because many of the people who teach us are researchers, and when they do their classes, they do not have enough tools to transmit all the knowledge they have studied.
and finally, I think it is important in psychology to make a change in the curriculum, because many courses that we have have obsolete knowledge, or this is the particularity that some courses are taught before the necessary, that is, follow a The common thread between the courses would be very beneficial to understand psychology in a better way.
I hope that some day it can be taken into account my opinion. Consider this, it would be a good tool for change for new students who want to enter the University of Chile to study psychology.

Comments

  1. Unfortunately your opinion will never be heard haha, it's a joke. I also believe that these changes should be made, but I also think that maybe, as students, we would become more involved in some instances in the university, perhaps we would be taken into account, although I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I´d like to visit

Postgraduate Studies

post 2: I some myself