What is your favourite TV show/movie?

Hello

Well, now I'm going to talk about one of the best tv series I've seen in time. But before this it is necessary to leave some clear ideas. Before describing one of the best series I've seen. I have the idea that TV series are a television phenomenon that flourished after the 2000s, I have the idea that this happened for two things: First, the massification of the Internet, along with it, little by little people started to have Greater accessibility to more information of the "network", such as movies and TV series. Second, the creation of specific internet sites where you can access to watch movies and TV series, for example, Netflix.

I think I'm not a person I know a lot about tv series or movies, I do not proclaim myself a movie buff, however, I think I've seen (at least half) of classic series, for example, the Simpsons, Breaking Bad, Prison Break , Hunter x Hunter, etc.



Resultado de imagen para merli

Well, now I'll talk about the Merlí Series, broadcast from Netflix. Merlí is a Spanish series, specifically Catalan, which describes the story of a high school Philosophy teacher called "Merlí Bergeron Calduch", it is one of the series that I think is amazing because each chapter teaches you a bit of Philosophical Epistemology, and at the same time a great reflection of how this epistemology is intertwined with situations of reality, relationships, love, hatred, education, social roles, etc. Merlí is a series that I think that when each chapter ends, invites you to reflect on what happened in the story and how the problems are interwoven with everyday reality.
I hope that one day not too far away, there will be an equally secure platform that Netflix will not need to pay monthly to have access to all movies and series. This will democratize a great tool of critical thinking such as cinema.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A country I´d like to visit

Postgraduate Studies

post 2: I some myself