My future Job



Hi all,
Talking about future work is a topic that I am interested in writing.
When I entered university, I did not really know what area of ​​psychology I was going to specialize in. This question often took away my sleep at night. However, when I was in the third year of psychology, I had my first approach to educational psychology. From that moment, I decided that I had to work in a school. That my future work is in this area, is a safe decision. My main motivation to work in a school is to want to help a sector of the Chilean population that is deeply affected, children and adolescents.
My work will be focused on defending the smallest of this society, to protect their universal human rights, to give voice to children who have been silenced. This is going to be my main "fight flag", the children. I would like to work in a school that is located in rural areas, outside the city of Santiago. Those children who generally do not have the same possibilities as a child who studies in the capital.
I have the great conviction that children and adolescents are the future of our society. They have the strength to denounce everything we accept and shut up.

Resultado de imagen para revolucion pinguina

Comments

  1. Your idea is interesting, maybe you would to like environmental education, I think that's important in rural areas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I´d like to visit

Postgraduate Studies

post 2: I some myself