Are You into social media?


Hi all,
I think that when talking about social networks always a controversial topic, for all the personal information that all people can know about you.
However, I am one of those people who reviews social networks frequently. Instagram, because you can see photos, videos, follow artists and review everything they do in their day. When writing this I feel a paparazzi.
Resultado de imagen para instagramFor me it is important to say that we must consider what content to share with social networks and what to keep them in private life, because every content that you upload to the internet (photos, videos, images, comments, etc) anyone in the world can have access.
In my opinion, social networks are a communication phenomenon that exploded in the culture of the "Milenials" people. because it is very difficult to meet a young person who does not have Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc. A
lso this phenomenon of social networks is so massive that even in some jobs as a requirement they ask you to have a smart phone with access to Whatsapp, to monitor your work activities. What is your opinion?













Comments

  1. I agreed with you Bryan, when you have a social network you must keep in mind that your contents can be look for anyone in this platform, so don't should upload personal information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i think that the thing you say of the social media requirement in some works are very important, because its another way of the hegemonic powers to access to our time and information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, personal information should't be published or made known, it can generate a series of risks for us. That's why they should only take care of memes haha.
    Long live the memes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I´d like to visit

Postgraduate Studies

post 2: I some myself